JOIN OUR FRIENDLY COMMUNITY
Learn from the experiences of other expats and make new friends in our disccussion forums and Facebook groups

READ OUR GUIDE TO MOVING ABROAD
The Expat Focus Guide to Moving Abroad contains everything you need to know when planning an international relocation available now, completely free

COMPARE QUOTES AND SAVE MONEY
Insurance, FX and international movers

LISTEN TO THE EXPAT FOCUS PODCAST
The Expat Focus podcast features interviews with expats living abroad and service providers meeting their needs subscribe today!

EXPERT FINANCIAL ADVICE & SERVICES
From our tax, investment and FX partners

Driving schools that teach in English?

Discussion forum for expats moving to or living in Germany.

Reply to topicReply to topic
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Driving schools that teach in English?

Post Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:04 am

I'm American and have been here for longer than three year, so I need to do driving school lessons from the beginning. Does anyone know of any that teach in English in Koblenz, Bonn, Cologne, Frankfurt or Darmstadt (in that order of priority?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Jareb

Re: Driving schools that teach in English?

Post Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:03 pm

isaac

Re: Driving schools that teach in English?

Post Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:39 am

I don't think you will find a school with a dedicated English course rather I'd would ask around till you find an instructor willing to teach you in English. If you all ready have a DL than I would just order the manuals that should be sufficant, they can be ordered in every EU language from any driving school.

Leaning to Drive in Germany

timhortonsman
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2019 Expat Focus. All Rights Reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the Terms of Use/Privacy Policy. Comments are property of their posters.
Interactive software released under GNU GPL, Code Credits, Privacy Policy