Our monthly newsletter contains health and financial news, expat articles, social media recommendations and more.
International Language Recruitment Day, 6th Sept, Krakow
The Bilingual People Language Recruitment Fair, sponsored by www.toplanguagejobs.pl , is the largest and most exciting exhibition of its kind dedicated to bilingual and multilingual recruitment.
Due to demand from both language professionals and employers, Bilingual People returns to Krakow this year again at the Sheraton Hotel Krakow on September 6th. This event allows you to meet and discuss employment opportunities with some of the largest recruiters in the region and across Europe Face to Face.
The event offers bilingual and multilingual professionals access to hundreds of available positions from leading international companies and recruitment agencies based in Poland and across Europe, in employment sectors such as Customer Service, Accountancy & Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing and Translating/Interpreting, plus many more.
Whether it’s Krakow, throughout Poland or Internationally (Germany, Greece, Slovakia…) we have companies at the fair who are looking forward to meeting you and looking at making your dream career move a reality.
Confirmed exhibitors include:
BASF Services Europe
Top Language Jobs
Delegate International Recruitment
CPL - Poland
Alexander Mann Solutions
Amway Business Centre Europe
Why you should not miss the Bilingual People Fair :
• Multinational Companies and Recruitment Agencies that are recruiting people with language skills for positions in Krakow, throughout Poland and across Europe including Germany, Greece and Slovakia.
• Industries ranging from Sales, Customer Service, IT, Tech Support, Accountancy/ Finance and many more will be present at the fair
• You will be able to talk to leading employers and agencies face-to-face and discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
• Companies will be conducting interviews hoping to hire staff shortly after the event from the people they meet
• A full seminar programme will be taking place through the day by Industry Experts
• Recruitment Professionals will be on hand to give you advice on your CV and Career Coaching.
FREE online tickets will be allocated on a strict first come first serve basis.
For more information about the fair and to register for your FREE ticket visit:
We look forward to seeing you there!
Bilingual People Team
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.