Our monthly newsletter contains health and financial news, expat articles, social media recommendations and more.
nternational Language Recruitment Fair, Prague
Bilingual People International Language Recruitment Fair
Date: 14th March 2015
Location: Clarion Congress Hotel, Prague 9
If you are Bilingual/ Multilingual and are looking to use your language skills in a new career in Czech Republic or throughout Europe, don’t miss our Bilingual People International Recruitment Fair which returns to Prague this year again on the 14th March.
This annual International Language Recruitment Fair is dedicated to the Central Eastern Europe Region, and focuses on giving language speakers the opportunity to meet recruiters face to face, discuss exciting employment opportunities and apply for positions within Czech Republic as well as throughout Europe.
Whether you are looking for an opportunity to start an international career, to immerse in a new culture, or are just looking to use your language skills in your next position, the event offers bilingual and multilingual professionals access to hundreds of available positions from leading international companies and recruitment agencies based in Prague, Czech Republic and across Europe, in employment sectors such as Customer Service, Accountancy & Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing and Translating/Interpreting, plus many more.
Confirmed exhibitors include:
The Oil and Gas Year
Top Language Jobs
Reasons why you shouldn’t miss the Bilingual People Fair in Prague:
• Meet Local and International companies that are interested in recruiting for people with language skills, both for positions in the Czech Republic, and also throughout Europe.
• Apply and discuss opportunities for a wide range of positions across many industry specifications including Sales, Customer Service, IT, Tech Support, Accountancy/Finance, Marketing and many more
• You will be able to meet leading employers as well as Recruitment Agencies under one roof, saving you time and energy when looking for your new job!
• You will be able to talk to leading employers and agencies face-to-face and discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
• Bring your CV - this is essential and will be requested by most companies and recruitment agencies if you are interested in applying for active jobs
• Attend various presentations and seminars throughout the day which will be aimed at given you advice on finding your perfect career.
When and Where
The Fair will be held at the Clarion Congress Hotel, Prague 9, on the 14th March – for one day only.
Free entrance tickets have now been released for the event. Please note all tickets are free, they are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. For more information and to claim your e-ticket asap to avoid disappointment please visit this link:
We look forward to seeing you at the event!
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.