Our monthly newsletter contains health and financial news, expat articles, social media recommendations and more.
F-Secure is looking for Customer Service Engineers
F-Secure is an online security and privacy company from Finland. We offer millions of people around the globe the power to surf invisibly and safe from online threats. We are here to fight for digital freedom. Join the movement and switch on freedom. Founded in 1988, F-Secure is listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd.
Can you text, chat and e-mail with different people while eating a doughnut, all at the same time?
• Do your family members call you whenever they encounter a computer problem?
• Do you have a hunger for anything and everything digital?
• You have a pleasant voice and the patience of a saint?
Sound like you? Great, then we want you! We at F-Secure are all about protecting the digital side of things. You will be the go-to person for our clients and customers worldwide. You get to rub shoulders and work with the fellows who are always pushing the envelope when it comes to technology, online security and privacy. We work to set the Internet free and are now hiring 13 Customer Service Engineers to team up for this challenge.
• Provide support to our end customers, both consumers and corporate customers, on setup and configuration of F-Secure software via different support channels (phone, e-mail, chat and online community).
• Perform log analysis to find and resolve the root cause of issues reported by the customers.
• Work together with world-class experts in F-Secure Labs to combat malicious programs (malware).
• Represent the voice of the customer to influence future product improvement and development.
• Advise the customer on how to stay safe on the Internet.
Privacy and security mindset in today’s digital world.
• Fluency (written and spoken) in two of the following languages: Finnish, Swedish, Danish and Norwegian.
• Good written and spoken English.
• Customer-centric mindset.
• Able to multitask and assist several customers at the same time.
• Good technical understanding of PCs, Mobiles and online services.
• Ability to explain difficult topics in layman’s terms.
• Self-motivated with ambition to develop an in-depth knowledge of how security applications work.
• Experience working in an international contact center is considered a benefit.
A security background check will be conducted for the selected candidate, in accordance with the Finnish Security Clearance act 726/2014.
Work with brilliant and talented international team. The development opportunities of a global organization with the spirit and energy of a small company. An inspiring working environment where you will be heard and your contribution is truly valued. This is what we mean by F-Secure Fellowship, a fundamental value of trust and respect for each other.
For additional information please contact Stephan Kamke, Technical Support Manager at stephan.kamke @ f-secure.com
8/3/2015 - 8/31/2015
Apply here: express.candarine.com/...19464f8f42