±JOIN OUR FREE NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Life Down Under – 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Living In Australia
· The Top 5 Things American Expats Need To Know When Filing US Taxes Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update April 2018
· Expat Focus Financial Update March 2018
· Moving Abroad, Before And After Brexit
· Expat Focus Financial Update February 2018
· How To Navigate Brexit When Sending Money Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update January 2018
· Top Tips for Buying a Property Overseas in 2018
Volunteer and Part-time Work
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
Hello all! My name is Elizabeth and I am an intern for a non-profit organization based out of Nashville, Tennessee called Just Hope International. Our mission is to provide an impact that lasts through economic empowerment for those remarkable people facing the most difficult of life's challenges. Currently we are looking to implement our Survival Skills program in Costa Rica! We want to connect with ex-pats in the region for help whether that be guidance, volunteering, or a part-time job. This Sunday, our team will make the trek to Heredia and Alajuela and we would love to get to meet some of you. If you have any questions, feel free to look into our program further at www.justhopeinternational.org please let us know when we can meet you!
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Bupa Global is one of the world’s largest international health insurers. We offer direct access to over 1.2m medical providers worldwide, and we settle directly with them so you don’t have to pay up front for your treatment. We provide access to leading specialists without the need to see your family doctor first and ensure that you have the same level of cover wherever you might be, home or away.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.