Our monthly newsletter contains health and financial news, expat articles, social media recommendations and more.
Teach English in China
Ivy International English School in Jia Mu Si city, Heilongjiang is hiring foreign English teachers
Benefits/conditions for teachers:
1. Salary of RMB 10,000 to RMB 17, 000 (net).
2. International Return Airfare up to RMB 8,000 (net) provided the contract is completed.
3. The accident health insurance
4. Good residential district in the city centre, with a free, comfortable, super clean, independent apartment of 90 square meters. It has a bedroom, study, living room, kitchen, bathroom. Hot water is available 24 hours a day,TV, refrigerator, washing machine, microwave oven, drinking water dispenser along with a full range of household appliances and kitchen utensils are provided as well as a full set of furniture (including wardrobe, bed, sofa, tea table, desk, bookcase, table and eat chair, cabinets, etc.) with clean, complete bedding.
5. Processing of working visa.
6. 40 -45days of paid vacation
7. We will have one teaching assistant helping you for every class.
8. Free Mandarin lessons.
9. • On-going training and academic support (plus 1week full training course on arrival) • Promotion opportunities to Senior Teacher and Academic Manager within the Shane network
Fluent English speakers from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa
• Experience teaching young learners preferred
• Plenty of passion and energy
Application must include:
2. Copy of diploma
3. Copy of teaching certification, if available
4. Copy of passport picture page
5. Reference letter, if available
6. Recent personal photo
7. A medical certificate
8. No criminal proof
If interested, please send your resume to shilily1 @ gmail.com
Address: No.358 BaoWei Street, Jia Musi, Hei Longjiang Provence
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.