±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Expat Focus Financial Update September 2017
· 10 Things To Think About Before You Move Abroad In Your Middle Age
· Expat Focus Financial Update August 2017
· What Could Higher Interest Rates Mean For Your Overseas Property Purchase?
· Expat Focus Financial Update July 2017
· The Lifestyles And Cultures Of Great Expat Locations
· Understanding Exchange Rates for Your Overseas Property Purchase
· Interview With Duncan Khoury, Head of Marketing, World First Australia
· Expat Focus Financial Update June 2017
RECRUITING PARTICIPANTS FOR RESEARCH
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
Work - Family Conflict and Cultural Adjustment Study
Hello dear expatriates! I am Rosario Courte’, a PhD candidate at Northcentral University in the USA, and I would like to invite you to be part of an important study.
The purpose of this research is to find the relation between cultural adjustment and work-family conflict. The findings will help us obtain a better understanding of the experiences expatriates have abroad.
Eligibility: You are eligible for this study if
*You are 18 years old or older
*You have an intermediate level (or more) of proficiency in English
*You reside or have resided abroad
*You work or have worked abroad
*You have a basic level (or more) of proficiency in the language of the foreign country you are residing (or have resided) in.
*You have a spouse/cohabitant partner or child/children
To participate you only need to complete an anonymous 2-5 minute online survey.
Incentive: Upon completion of the survey, you will receive a Certificate of Recognition for your contribution to this research.
If you decide to participate in this research, please go to the link below to start the survey
Any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact me at: R.Courte6851 @ email.ncu.edu
Thank you in advance for your valuable contribution to this research!
- Regular Poster
Expat Health Insurance Partners