±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get useful expat articles, health and financial news, social media recommendations and more in your inbox each month - free!
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Expat Focus Financial Update November 2017
· What Might Brexit Mean For Expat Finances?
· Halloween Traditions in Countries Across the World
· Expat Focus Financial Update October 2017
· How To Make The Most Of Your Retirement Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update September 2017
· 10 Things To Think About Before You Move Abroad In Your Middle Age
· Expat Focus Financial Update August 2017
· What Could Higher Interest Rates Mean For Your Overseas Property Purchase?
6 Bedroom (all en-suite) Villa for Sale, Burgau, Algarve.
We are selling our family home in Burgau, Algarve, Portugal.
The Villa, with sea views, is set in an enviable location just outside the Village of Burgau.
Key details of the Villa are as follows;
• Large master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room
• 6 en-suite bedrooms
• 8 bathrooms
• Children’s playroom / Guest bedroom
• Fitted Kitchen
• Fitted outdoor kitchen
• Dining room
• Basement Games room
• Basement Gym
• Basement Sauna
• Roof terrace
• Large heated 14x8m outdoor swimming pool
• Large garage with parking for two cars
• Landscaped garden with integrated irrigation system
• Gated driveway.
Sale price - €1,575,000
If you would like any further information, please don't hesitate to contact me at david.arnold @ medcentres.co.uk.
I also work for a developer, who is offering a unique oppurtunity to custom build your Villa, located next to Palmares golf course (Lagos). Given the rules about posting, that is the only information I can release on here.
Should you be interested, please don't hesitate to contact me.
0044 1425 650080.
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.