±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get useful expat articles, health and financial news, social media recommendations and more in your inbox each month - free!
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· How To Make The Most Of Your Retirement Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update September 2017
· 10 Things To Think About Before You Move Abroad In Your Middle Age
· Expat Focus Financial Update August 2017
· What Could Higher Interest Rates Mean For Your Overseas Property Purchase?
· Expat Focus Financial Update July 2017
· The Lifestyles And Cultures Of Great Expat Locations
· Understanding Exchange Rates for Your Overseas Property Purchase
· Interview With Duncan Khoury, Head of Marketing, World First Australia
House in Beautiful Portuguese Country side
Fancy buying a house in the portuguese country side? A yet unspoiled place, away from the hub-bub of
Have you ever thought about owning a house in the portuguese country side? A place of natural beauty and peace. Here’s your chance. After living there for 25 years we are moving. We invested so much sweat and money in this house. With love we evolved it to be our castle. We did ourselves much of the work in renovating the house. For us every stone tells a story.
What’s inside you ask?
- 80 ㎡ of area for the main house 3 bedrooms
- 4000 ㎡ of land from the road to the hilltop
- 20 ㎡ country kitchen with firewood stove
- 2 bathrooms, one being next to the garage
- roughly 500 ㎡ of fenced land with an orchard — figs, apples, pears, mandarines, oranges, persimmons, pomegranates
- 40 ㎡ garage
- automatic entrance gate and garage door
- small low maitenance garden with flower beds and beach pebbles
- fully equiped kitchen — gas stove, fridge and freezer
- parabolic dish for cable tv
- energy performance certificate rating: C
But there’s more. Being located in the Municipality of Castanheira de Pêra in the center of Portugal has to offer also:
- just 6 km from Rocas river beach
- just 10 km from Cabril Dam with nautical sports
- a little more than 2 hours away from Lisbon airport
from there you get to a train that leaves at Pombal which is 30 minutes away by car from the house (50 km)
- 80 km from the sea — Atlantic Ocean
- 50 km from Coimbra
- 90 km from Figueira da Foz
You want to know more, I have a created a dedicated website for my house.
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.