±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· World Events And Currency: Why Politics Affect An Exchange Rate
· Expat Focus Financial Update November 2017
· What Might Brexit Mean For Expat Finances?
· Halloween Traditions in Countries Across the World
· Expat Focus Financial Update October 2017
· How To Make The Most Of Your Retirement Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update September 2017
· 10 Things To Think About Before You Move Abroad In Your Middle Age
· Expat Focus Financial Update August 2017
Expat Jobs- Thoughts?
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
Looking to gauge whether this type of working arrangement would be of interest to expats. I have been contacted by a UK based specialist mortage broker who is keen to utilise the skill sets of of expats in Spain.
They are looking to employ up to ten self employed lead generators in a specified area who will follow up potential leads for the business working flexible hours of say 4 hours a day, 20 hours a week.
The leads are recent and would offer employees the opportunity to be paid very well for successful progression of the leads, as an estimate it would be around £50.00 for each lead that gets progressed.
Full details of rollout have yet to be confirmed but they would look to open an office in a area, for example Benidorm where employees can go to work, enjoy being in a modern office and have everything they need to do the job succesfully and earn some good money for the hours worked each week.
This idea is at the very early stages at present and appreciate there is a lack of specifics. However for me it is about reaching out to the expat community firstly to find out whether this type of thing would be of interest?
It would be great to hear your thoughts on this and appreciate any further input into the idea.
Expat Health Insurance Partners