±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get useful expat articles, health and financial news, social media recommendations and more in your inbox each month - free!
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· How To Make The Most Of Your Retirement Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update September 2017
· 10 Things To Think About Before You Move Abroad In Your Middle Age
· Expat Focus Financial Update August 2017
· What Could Higher Interest Rates Mean For Your Overseas Property Purchase?
· Expat Focus Financial Update July 2017
· The Lifestyles And Cultures Of Great Expat Locations
· Understanding Exchange Rates for Your Overseas Property Purchase
· Interview With Duncan Khoury, Head of Marketing, World First Australia
Spray Seal Foreman
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
Our client is a Recruitment Consultancy Firm and they are now looking for an Experienced Spray Seal Forman for RPQ Spray Seal Pinkenba. RPQ is now owned by a Top 100 ASX Company, Downer EDI, so opportunities are endless.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will play a key role for the successful delivery of various road spray seal projects throughout Southeast Queensland and will be responsible for the following:
- Manage workplace health and safety
Organise staff for specific roles
Liaise with plant operators
Organise plant and materials
Reading and interpreting plans
Liaise with customers
Completing tasks within budget
- Previous Foreman Experience within the Spray Seal or similar industry
Able to manage people to get the best out of them
Attention to detail
Able to work away from home
Our client's recruitment team is traveling from Australia to the UK to meet skilled people in London and in Manchester.
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.