Our monthly newsletter contains health and financial news, expat articles, social media recommendations and more.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR U.S. CITIZENS FLUENT IN JAPANESE
• Do you speak English and Japanese?
• Do you reside in or near Tokyo, Japan?
• Will you be available to support our client onsite in September 2018?
The NLSC is a Federal government organization consisting of on-call, multilingual volunteers who are willing to use their language skills and cultural knowledge to help government agencies in their readiness efforts, and communities in times of need. In order to volunteer, you must first join the organization as a Member; there is no membership fee required. Though Members are volunteers to the Corps, if their language skills are needed and they choose to participate, they are compensated by means of a small stipend and per diem in some instances.
NLSC Membership Qualifications Requirements
• US Citizen. Please do NOT apply if you do not meet this requirement.
• 18 years of age or older
• Fluency in English and Japanese
• Male applicants must have registered for Selective Service
Desired Skills And Experience
• Professional interpretation experience in Japanese and English
If you meet the required qualifications listed above and are interested and available to assist as an NLSC language volunteer, please apply at:
Please include a copy of your resume and any additional certification during the online application process.
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.