JOIN OUR FRIENDLY COMMUNITY
Learn from the experiences of other expats and make new friends in our disccussion forums and Facebook groups

READ OUR GUIDE TO MOVING ABROAD
The Expat Focus Guide to Moving Abroad contains everything you need to know when planning an international relocation available now, completely free

COMPARE QUOTES AND SAVE MONEY
Insurance, FX and international movers

LISTEN TO THE EXPAT FOCUS PODCAST
The Expat Focus podcast features interviews with expats living abroad and service providers meeting their needs subscribe today!

EXPERT FINANCIAL ADVICE & SERVICES
From our tax, investment and FX partners

Job offer in Germany

Discussion forum for expats moving to or living in Germany.

Reply to topicReply to topic
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Job offer in Germany

Post Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:46 pm

Please help me here.
I received a job offer from a company called Bancroft Trade International in Remscheid, Germany through a recruitment company called Cartex Placement Solutions. Does any body know anything about these two companies? Do you think that 2530.00 EUROS will be enough for a family of (2) adults and (2) children considering the high cost of living in Germany. I am supposed to move by January 4th, please advise ASAP.

rania_fm

Re: Job offer in Germany

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:12 am

hi there,
never heard of them. but that may not mean anything.
consider that taxes are high in germany (or better, the deduction from your salary is high, which includes social security, part of health insurance, taxes and so on). i don´t know remscheid but costs of living vary a lit between towns in germany. at least it´s not munich Smile
good luck

Birgit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:38 pm

Thank you Birgit for your reply.
The salary is net and the accommodation + internal transportation are provided.
If you know any one working in the secretarial field, could you please mention average salaries.
Thank you very much.
Rania

rania_fm

Post Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:27 pm

that sounds good to me.
where is the company located in germany?

Birgit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2019 Expat Focus. All Rights Reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the Terms of Use/Privacy Policy. Comments are property of their posters.
Interactive software released under GNU GPL, Code Credits, Privacy Policy