±A - Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Our monthly newsletter contains health and financial news, expat articles, social media recommendations and more.
±A - Join Our Community
±A - Read Our Guide
±A - Compare Quotes and Save
±A - Listen to the Podcast
±A - Expert Financial
±A - ExpatFocus Partners
Leisure, Entertainment and SportsBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Indonesia - Leisure, Entertainment and Sports
- Anyer - Beach on in Banten province, near Mt. Krakatau and Ujung Kulon National Park.
- Bali - A beautiful island with great culture and art.
- Baliem Valley - the home of the famous penis-gourded Dani warriors
- Bintan - Resort island just south of Singapore
- Borobudur - A huge temple dedicated to the Buddha in Central Java which is Indonesia's most visited site.
- Bunaken - One of the best scuba diving destinations in Indonesia, if not the world.
- Lake Toba - Beautiful lake on North Sumatra province.
- Mount Bromo - Some of the scariest volcanic scenery on the planet.
- Tana Toraja - Highland area of South Sulawesi famed for their extraordinary funeral rites.
- Jakarta - the perennially congested capital
- Bandung - university town in the cooler highlands of Java
- Banjarmasin - the largest town on Kalimantan
- Manado - Christian town at the northeastern tip of Sulawesi, famous for diving
- Medan - the main city of Sumatra
- Surabaya - Indonesia's number two city
- Ujung Pandang (Makassar) - the gateway to Sulawesi
- Yogyakarta - Java's cultural hub and the access point to the mighty temples of Prambanan and Borobudur
Read more about this country
Expat Health Insurance Partners
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.