±JOIN OUR FREE NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Life Down Under – 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Living In Australia
· The Top 5 Things American Expats Need To Know When Filing US Taxes Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update April 2018
· Expat Focus Financial Update March 2018
· Moving Abroad, Before And After Brexit
· Expat Focus Financial Update February 2018
· How To Navigate Brexit When Sending Money Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update January 2018
· Top Tips for Buying a Property Overseas in 2018
Getting ThereBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Belgium - Getting There
There are regular scheduled flights from all parts of Europe and other parts of the world to Brussels International Airport. A number of international flights also fly into Charleroi airport, around 55 km from Brussels, and Deurne airport, near Antwerp.
There are excellent high-speed and regular rail connections into Belgium from neighbouring European countries, and from London via Lille on Eurostar. The main rail hub is at the Gare du Midi station in Brussels; from here there are rail connections to other Belgian cities and towns.
There are also bus services from France, Luxembourg, Holland and Germany into Belgium.
Read more about this country
Expat Health Insurance Partners
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.