±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Moving Abroad, Before And After Brexit
· Expat Focus Financial Update February 2018
· How To Navigate Brexit When Sending Money Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update January 2018
· Top Tips for Buying a Property Overseas in 2018
· Expat Focus Financial Update December 2017
· World Events And Currency: Why Politics Affect An Exchange Rate
· Expat Focus Financial Update November 2017
· What Might Brexit Mean For Expat Finances?
Leisure, Entertainment and SportsBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Indonesia - Leisure, Entertainment and Sports
- Anyer - Beach on in Banten province, near Mt. Krakatau and Ujung Kulon National Park.
- Bali - A beautiful island with great culture and art.
- Baliem Valley - the home of the famous penis-gourded Dani warriors
- Bintan - Resort island just south of Singapore
- Borobudur - A huge temple dedicated to the Buddha in Central Java which is Indonesia's most visited site.
- Bunaken - One of the best scuba diving destinations in Indonesia, if not the world.
- Lake Toba - Beautiful lake on North Sumatra province.
- Mount Bromo - Some of the scariest volcanic scenery on the planet.
- Tana Toraja - Highland area of South Sulawesi famed for their extraordinary funeral rites.
- Jakarta - the perennially congested capital
- Bandung - university town in the cooler highlands of Java
- Banjarmasin - the largest town on Kalimantan
- Manado - Christian town at the northeastern tip of Sulawesi, famous for diving
- Medan - the main city of Sumatra
- Surabaya - Indonesia's number two city
- Ujung Pandang (Makassar) - the gateway to Sulawesi
- Yogyakarta - Java's cultural hub and the access point to the mighty temples of Prambanan and Borobudur
Read more about this country
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
AXA - Global Healthcare
As the global healthcare specialists for AXA, the world’s number one insurance brand, we can help you get fast access to expert medical care, whenever and wherever you need it. All our plans include evacuation and repatriation, a second medical opinion service and extra support from a dedicated case manager if you’re diagnosed with cancer. You’ll also have 24/7 support from our caring multilingual team - we’ll always remember you’re a person, not a case number.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.