±JOIN OUR FREE NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Moving Overseas? Tick These Items Off Your Checklist
· Expat Focus Financial Update July 2018
· Brexit Update: How to Navigate Your Money Transfers Around Political Change
· A Closer Look At Europe – Some Of The Best Cities To Move To In 2018
· Expat Focus Financial Update June 2018
· Expat Focus Financial Update May 2018
· Life Down Under – 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Living In Australia
· The Top 5 Things American Expats Need To Know When Filing US Taxes Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update April 2018
±A - Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Our monthly newsletter contains health and financial news, expat articles, social media recommendations and more.
±A - Join Our Community
±A - Read Our Guide
±A - Compare Quotes and Save
±A - Listen to the Podcast
±A - Expert Financial
±A - ExpatFocus Partners
Leisure, Entertainment and SportsBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
The Netherlands (Holland) - Leisure, Entertainment and Sports
Many other cities and large towns in the Netherlands, such as Eindhoven, The Hague, Rotterdam and Zandvoort, also boast a good range of entertainment and cultural facilities and dining options. Holland has the highest concentration of museums in the world.
Dutch festivals, when much partying takes place, include Carnaval in February, Koninginnedag (Queen's Day), the Holland Festival - an arts festival held in Amsterdam and the Hague every June - and the North Sea Jazz Festival, reputedly the world's biggest jazz festival, celebrated in The Hague in July.
Read more about this country
Expat Health Insurance Partners
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.