±JOIN OUR FREE NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Expat Focus Financial Update August 2018
· Five Things You Didn’t Know about New Zealand
· Moving Overseas? Tick These Items Off Your Checklist
· Expat Focus Financial Update July 2018
· Brexit Update: How to Navigate Your Money Transfers Around Political Change
· A Closer Look At Europe – Some Of The Best Cities To Move To In 2018
· Expat Focus Financial Update June 2018
· Expat Focus Financial Update May 2018
· Life Down Under – 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Living In Australia
±A - Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Our monthly newsletter contains health and financial news, expat articles, social media recommendations and more.
±A - Join Our Community
±A - Read Our Guide
±A - Compare Quotes and Save
±A - Listen to the Podcast
±A - Expert Financial
±A - ExpatFocus Partners
Taking Your PetsBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Russia - Taking Your Pets
Cats and dogs must have a valid international veterinary document (international pet passport) showing proof of vaccination within the last 12 months against rabies and feline/canine infectious diseases. Dogs and cats being brought in from the USA who have had a 3-year rabies vaccine more than 12 months before must be revaccinated, as the 3-year vaccine is not valid in Russia.
The veterinary documents must be either in English or must be translated into Russian and notarized.
There are a number of good veterinary clinics in Moscow, and pet food and supplies are widely available.
Read more about this country
Expat Health Insurance Partners
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.