Our monthly newsletter contains health and financial news, expat articles, social media recommendations and more.
Indonesia - Leisure, Entertainment and Sports
- Anyer - Beach on in Banten province, near Mt. Krakatau and Ujung Kulon National Park.
- Bali - A beautiful island with great culture and art.
- Baliem Valley - the home of the famous penis-gourded Dani warriors
- Bintan - Resort island just south of Singapore
- Borobudur - A huge temple dedicated to the Buddha in Central Java which is Indonesia's most visited site.
- Bunaken - One of the best scuba diving destinations in Indonesia, if not the world.
- Lake Toba - Beautiful lake on North Sumatra province.
- Mount Bromo - Some of the scariest volcanic scenery on the planet.
- Tana Toraja - Highland area of South Sulawesi famed for their extraordinary funeral rites.
- Jakarta - the perennially congested capital
- Bandung - university town in the cooler highlands of Java
- Banjarmasin - the largest town on Kalimantan
- Manado - Christian town at the northeastern tip of Sulawesi, famous for diving
- Medan - the main city of Sumatra
- Surabaya - Indonesia's number two city
- Ujung Pandang (Makassar) - the gateway to Sulawesi
- Yogyakarta - Java's cultural hub and the access point to the mighty temples of Prambanan and Borobudur
Read more about this country