Our monthly newsletter contains health and financial news, expat articles, social media recommendations and more.
South Africa - Finding Your South African Property
- Cape Waterfront Estates: This company is founded by UK residents who have moved to South Africa and now operate an agency there. The company’s website provides listings that are current. Many of them are upscale properties on the sea.
- Southbroom Estate Agency: This agency specializes in areas off the Hibiscus Coast and Kwazulu-Natal. It offers rental information as well.
- Seeff Properties: Seeff Properties is one of the largest and longest serving estate agencies in South Africa. Their website offers several currency options to choose from when viewing listed properties.
- My Property: Although not a real estate agency itself, the website MyProperty.co.za is an excellent resource for South African real estate. Click on the properties you are interested in to view the real estate agency’s name and contact information.
- South Africa Property: South-Africa-Property.com is another search tool for locating property for sale in South Africa. The site offers estates, vacant land, houses, apartments and commercial real estate.
Although real estate agents in South Africa can represent both the buyer and the seller, it is often wise to use your own estate agent rather than sharing these services to ensure that the person is working on your behalf.
Read more about this country