±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· 7 Practical Tips For Saving Oodles Of Money As An Expat
· Expat Focus Financial Update 12 September 2016
· What Does It Take To Become An Expat? Some Things To Consider
· Expat Focus Financial Update 05 September 2016
· Should UK Expats In The UAE Transfer Their Pensions?
· Expat Focus Finance Update 29 August 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 22 August 2016
· Five Questions You Must Ask Your Expat Financial Adviser
· Expat Focus Financial Update 15 August 2016
±Latest Health Articles
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 14 September 2016
· 5 Places Where Healthcare Is Better Than The US
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 07 September 2016
· 5 Places Where Healthcare is Better Than The UK
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 24 August 2016
· Interview With Stephanie Eltz, Founder, Doctify
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 02 August 2016
· The Ten Best Countries For Healthcare In Europe
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 26 July 2016
PodcastBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Guest host Katy Sewall from the Bittersweet Life podcast talks to her co-host Tiffany Parks in Rome about her decision to move abroad.
Casey writes part-time on a variety of topics, including his family's move and their ongoing adventures in Costa Rica, chronicled in his blog, A Dull Roar. In addition, he authors two other blogs and contributes articles to Hubpages about do-it-yourself projects, science and technology topics, amateur radio, life and humor.
British expat blogger Lindsay de Feliz talks to Expat Focus about life in the Dominican Republic, her blog yoursaucepans.blogspot.com and her upcoming book.
In this podcast we talk to expat education expert Becky Grappo about the challenges of international education and how to find the right school for your child abroad.
In this episode we speak to Robin Pascoe of ExpatExpert.com about the joys and challenges of expat parenting. Robin is a well known expat author who aims to help families make the most of living, working and raising children abroad. Robin's books are used by international school communities, global mobility practitioners, relocation specialists and traveling spouses worldwide and we're delighted to have her on the show!
In this podcast we talk to Simon Hilton about foreign exchange and currency transfer issues for expats sending money abroad.
In this podcast we talk to Oliver Heslop to get his expert advice on expat UK taxation matters.
We speak to Michael Barrett, an American expat who has settled in France and now runs the blog AmericanExpatinFrance.com to help other expats. This interview gives us a unique insight into the problems and differences between the US and France as well as the benefits of living in another culture.
We talk to expat author, blogger and Expat Focus columnist Toni Hargis about her writing career and what it takes to make a living in the world of expatriate books and blogs.