±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Expat Focus Financial Update 16 February 2017
· Destination Canada – All The things You Need To Know If You’re Emigrating To North America
· Expat Focus International Finance Update 08 February 2017
· Expat Focus Financial Update 02 February 2017
· 11 Common Money Mistakes Made By Expats
· Expat Focus Financial Update 25 January 2017
· Five Finance Tips For First-Time Expats
· Buying Property In Europe? Here’s What Your Money Will Get You And Where
· Expat Focus Financial Update 18 January 2017
±Latest Health Articles
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 20 January 2017
· Expat Focus Healthcare Update 06 January 2017
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 22 December 2016
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 25 November 2016
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 10 November 2016
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 31 October 2016
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 19 October 2016
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 30 September 2016
· Unusual Expat Illnesses And Injuries
PodcastBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Anthony Parent from IRS Medic talks to Carlie about the US tax system and how it affects expats.
Guest hosts Claudine Gindel and Anthony Parent at IRS Medic talk to Tom Zachystal, founder of Individual Asset Management and Expat Focus partner, about why US brokerage accounts of Americans abroad are being closed down.
Casey writes part-time on a variety of topics, including his family's move and their ongoing adventures in Costa Rica, chronicled in his blog, A Dull Roar. In addition, he authors two other blogs and contributes articles to Hubpages about do-it-yourself projects, science and technology topics, amateur radio, life and humor.
British expat blogger Lindsay de Feliz talks to Expat Focus about life in the Dominican Republic, her blog yoursaucepans.blogspot.com and her upcoming book.
In this podcast we talk to expat education expert Becky Grappo about the challenges of international education and how to find the right school for your child abroad.
In this episode we speak to Robin Pascoe of ExpatExpert.com about the joys and challenges of expat parenting. Robin is a well known expat author who aims to help families make the most of living, working and raising children abroad. Robin's books are used by international school communities, global mobility practitioners, relocation specialists and traveling spouses worldwide and we're delighted to have her on the show!
In this podcast we talk to Simon Hilton about foreign exchange and currency transfer issues for expats sending money abroad.
In this podcast we talk to Oliver Heslop to get his expert advice on expat UK taxation matters.
We speak to Michael Barrett, an American expat who has settled in France and now runs the blog AmericanExpatinFrance.com to help other expats. This interview gives us a unique insight into the problems and differences between the US and France as well as the benefits of living in another culture.