Popular Estate Agents
- Remax Argentina: https://www.remax.com.ar/
- Century 21 Argentina: https://www.century21.com.ar/
- ZonaProp: https://www.zonaprop.com.ar/
- Propiedades.com: https://www.propiedades.com/
- Argenprop: https://www.argenprop.com/
Qualifications and Licenses
Estate agents in Argentina are required to have a professional qualification and license issued by the National Association of Real Estate Professionals (CUCICBA) or the National Chamber of Real Estate Agents (CUCICBA).
Estate agents in Argentina typically charge a commission of around 3-4% of the sale price of the property. This fee is usually paid by the seller, but in some cases, it may be split between the seller and the buyer.
Other Resources for Property Sale
- Real estate portals such as Zillow, Realtor.com, or Point2 Homes
- Local newspapers such as La Nacion or Clarin
- Word of mouth
The use of a buyer’s agent is not common in Argentina. There are no specific qualifications or licenses required for a buyer’s agent in Argentina, and their fees vary.
Organizations for Foreign Property Buyers
- Argentina Invest: https://www.argentina-invest.com/
- Argentina Real Estate: https://www.argentina-realestate.com/
- Argentina Property Group: https://www.argentina-propertygroup.com/
- Argentina Property Solutions: https://www.argentina-propertysolutions.com/
- Argentina Property Buyers: https://www.argentina-propertybuyers.com/