Popular Estate Agencies
- PT. Surya Internusa Property
- PT. Prima Sarana Gemilang
- PT. Ciputra Development
- PT. Bumi Serpong Damai
- PT. Sinar Mas Land
These are some examples of popular estate agents in Indonesia. They have a presence in many major cities in the country and offer a wide range of property options, including residential, commercial and industrial properties.
Qualifications and/or Licenses for Estate Agents in Indonesia
In Indonesia, estate agents are required to have a valid Real Estate Broker (REB) license, which is issued by the National Association of Indonesian Real Estate Brokers (PERADI). The REB license is valid for five years and can be renewed. In order to obtain the license, the agent must pass an exam and meet certain experience and education requirements.
Breakdown of Estate Agent Fees in Indonesia
Estate agent fees in Indonesia typically vary depending on the property and the services provided. However, generally, the seller pays the estate agent a commission of around 2-3% of the sale price. This commission is usually divided between the listing agent and the selling agent. In some cases, the buyer may also be required to pay a fee, typically around 0.5-1% of the purchase price.
Other Sources for Property Details in Indonesia
- PropertyGuru Indonesia: https://www.propertyguru.co.id/
- Rumah.com: https://www.rumah.com/
- OLX: https://www.olx.co.id/
- Expat.com: https://www.expat.com/en/property/asia/indonesia/
- Indonesia Expat: https://indonesiaexpat.biz/property-listings/
- Word of mouth
- Local newspapers and magazines
Buyer’s Agent in Indonesia
Organisations for Foreign Property Buyers in Indonesia
- Indonesian Property Lawyer: https://indonesianpropertylawyer.com/
- Bali Property Lawyer: https://www.balipropertylawyer.com/
- Yudistira Law Office: https://www.yudistiralaw.com/
These are some organizations that can provide legal and other services to foreign property buyers in Indonesia. They can assist with the purchase process and provide advice on property laws and regulations in the country.