±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Expat Focus Financial Update May 2017
· An Expat Guide To Investing While Living Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update 27 April 2017
· Expat Focus Financial Update 21 April 2017
· Expat Focus Financial Update 12 April 2017
· Expat Focus International Finance Update 05 April 2017
· Expat Focus International Finance Update 29 March 2017
· Expat Focus International Finance Update 23 March 2017
· Expat Focus International Finance Update 14 March 2017
±Latest Health Articles
· Report: The Most Expensive European Destinations For Expat Health Insurance
· What Impact Will Brexit Have On Your Expat Healthcare?
· Report: The Countries With The Best Healthcare In The World
· A Guide to Healthcare for Expats with Chronic Illnesses
· 5 Tips For Expats Looking For Health Insurance
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 26 April 2017
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 13 April 2017
· A Guide To Healthcare For Expats With Chronic Illnesses
· Do You Need Terrorism Cover In Your Expat Health Insurance Package?
About Expat FocusBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
About Expat Focus
Expat Focus started as a small online community in a single country and has grown to become one of the world's largest expatriate websites with a truly global audience.
We provide the following information and services for anyone planning a move abroad:
- Country and city guides written with the expat, not the tourist, in mind.
- Useful articles written for an expat audience covering a wide range of subjects.
- Friendly forums.
- A monthly email newsletter full of useful information and interesting articles.
- Expat experiences from expatriates all over the world.
- Financial articles provided by a range of independent researchers and expert, independent financial advisers.
- Interviews with leading authors, expat service providers and relocation professionals.
- An informative and entertaining podcast for visitors to listen to online or download.
- Much more, including property listings for popular expat destinations, expat book reviews, expat blogs, etc.
If you'd like to write about your experiences as an expat or have expert advice which you'd like to share with our visitors we're always interested in receiving articles for publication. Equally, if there's something you'd like to see at the site which isn't already here please let us know.
We hope you'll take the time to register (it's quick and free) and join us - you'll be made very welcome.
Good luck with your move!
The Expat Focus team
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.