±Financial Advice / Services
Expert advice from professionals you can trust
About Expat FocusBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
About Expat Focus
Expat Focus aims to make life easier for anyone moving or living abroad by being the most comprehensive information and support resource for expatriates on the Web today.
We believe that there are two types of information which expats find most useful, namely:
1. Impartial information about intended destinations.
We also believe that of equal importance to expats is the ability to make friends and establish some form of support network in their new home country.
As a result, we provide the following:
- Country and city guides written with the expat, not the tourist, in mind.
- Useful articles written for an expat audience covering a wide range of subjects.
- Friendly, lively forums and an email discussion list where members are made welcome and encouraged to become part of our community.
- A monthly email newsletter full of useful information and interesting articles.
- Expat experiences from expatriates all over the world.
- Financial advice provided by a range of expert, independent financial advisers ready to answer visitors' enquiries.
- Interviews with leading authors, expat service providers and relocation professionals.
- An informative and entertaining podcast for visitors to listen to online or download.
- Much more, including property listings for popular expat destinations, expat book reviews, expat blogs, etc.
If you'd like to write about your experiences as an expat or have expert advice which you'd like to share with our visitors we're always interested in receiving articles for publication. Equally, if there's something you'd like to see at the site which isn't already here please let us know.
We hope you'll take the time to register (it's quick and free) and join us in the forums! You'll be made very welcome.
Good luck with your move!
The Expat Focus team
Expat Focus Preferred Health Insurance Partners
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.