Our monthly newsletter contains health and financial news, expat articles, social media recommendations and more.
Slovakia - Taking Your Pets
- EU Pet Passport (for pets arriving from EU countries) available for download at http://www.europa.eu.net. (In order for the EU Pet Passport to be issued, the pet must be micro-chipped and vaccinated against rabies.)
- Proof of rabies vaccination within 15 days prior to date of arrival if coming from a non-EU country
- International Certificate of Health from an accredited veterinarian (in US known as USDA Form 7001) if coming from a non-EU country
- Micro-chipping details if coming from a non-EU country
- Fitness To Fly certificate if arriving by air (required by most airlines)
Read more about this country
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.