Registering For Right Of Residence In Finland: A Guide For EU Expats

If you are planning to stay in Finland for longer than 90 days, you will need register your right of residence. This also applies if you are a citizen of the European Union or Liechtenstein. The application needs to be submitted within three months of you entering the country.The Finnish Immigration Service will allow employed … Read more

    Page 1 of 0
Share to...